Healthy Salad Recipes:
1. Mixed Salad With Sumac Recipe:-
- Slice onion. Roughly chop tomatoes and cucumber. Roughly slice radish. Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Roughly tear rocket leaves, mint leaves, and iceberg lettuce leaves and add to the same bowl.
- Crush garlic cloves and add. Add salt, black peppercorns, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add sumac powder and olive oil and mix well.
- Arrange the prepared salad on a serving platter and serve immediately.
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 medium radish
- 1 tbsp sumac powder
- 6-8 rocket leaves
- 6-7 fresh mint leaves
- 5-7 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsps olive oil
Also Read: What is Balance Diet?
2. Protein Salad Recipe:-
- Soak Kala Chana overnight and drain. In a damp muslin cloth, add the chana in it and form a bag. Hang it overnight and let them sprout. Similarly, sprout the green moong as well.
- In a large bowl, add Tata Sampann Sprouted Kala Chana, sprouted green moong, paneer cubes, onion, tomato, chopped coriander, roasted peanuts, raw mango, black and roasted cumin powder.
- Add green chillies, black pepper powder, and chaat masala. Squeeze lemon and mix till well combined.
- Transfer the prepared salad into serving bowls, garnish with chopped coriander, raw mango, and roasted peanuts. Serve immediately.
Also Read: Quick Breakfast Recipe
- 1 cup Tata Sampann Kala Chana
- 3/4 cup green moong
- 200 grams cottage cheese(paneer), cut into small cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps freshly chopped coriander leaves + for garnish
- 1/4 cup roasted skinless peanuts + for garnish
- Black salt to taste
- 2 tbsp roasted cumin powder
- 2-3 green chillies, chopped
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 lemon, cut into half
Also Read: Healthy Indian Recipes
Must Read: What is Aloe Vera?
In this article, I have discussed Healthy Salad Recipes in the best possible way. If you have any doubts regarding anything then please comment below or contact us via Contact Page .. We will try to answer all your questions…
Also Read: What is Healthy Eating?
Must Read: Quick Indian Dinner Recipes