Healthy Soup Recipe:
Vegetable Manchow Soup:-
- First, heat oil in a non-stick pan. Now add garlic, green chillies and, ginger mix and saute till they become fragrant.
- Then add mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, and capsicum mix well and cook again for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add vegetable stock, half cup water, and soy sauce to it and stir to mix. Add salt and pepper powder, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Now add some water to the cornflour and mix it well. Add this to the soup, mix it well and cook this mixture till it becomes thick.
- To this mix, add spring onion greens and 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
- Now break an egg in a bowl and add the remaining vinegar, whisk it well.
- Now add this mixture to the soup and stir to scramble.
- Garnish it with fried noodles and serve piping hot.
Also Read: What is Balance Diet?
Also Read: Quick Breakfast Recipe
- 8-10 button mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- One tablespoon diagonally sliced spring onion greens
- One and 1/4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 egg
- Fried noodles for garnishing
Also Read: What is Healthy Eating?
Also Read: Healthy Salad Recipes
Also Read: Healthy Indian Recipes
Must Read: Quick Indian Dinner Recipes
In this article, I have discussed the Healthy Soup Recipe in the best possible way. If you have any doubts regarding anything then please comment below or contact us via Contact Page .. We will try to answer all your questions…