Release of gas from the upper digestive tract (esophagus and stomach) through the mouth is burping, also called belching and eructation. It represents one’s digestive health.
Sulfur burps are burps caused by hydrogen sulfide gas followed by smell like rotten eggs. The air trapped in the esophagus is burped back out without ever reaching the stomach. Some of the air we swallow goes through the esophagus into the stomach, where it mixes with digestive gases before being burped back up. This digestive gas is hydrogen sulfide gas, which is the source of the burp odor.
Sulfur burps are normally harmless, but if it’s burping becomes excessive it could be a signal of the underlying digestive problem and should be consulted with a doctor.
Home remedies to cure burps:
1. Fennel (saunf): Fennel is a commonly found spice in our Indian kitchen. Which helps to get rid of this problem and help in digestion.
2. Cumin (jeera): Another Indian spice cumin extract can be used of irritable bowel syndrome, including gas and bloating.
3. Ginger(Adrakh): Ginger is a common cure for gas. Try brewing a delicious ginger tea or work some fresh ginger root.
4. Turmeric (Haldi): Turmeric another Indian spice from Ayurveda has a significant impact on heartburn symptoms and improves immunity.
5. Carom(ajwain): Ajwain is used in our traditional medicine practice to cure various disorders like burps.
6. Green Tea: Green Tea is a part of life likewise, it also helps a remedy to burps.
7. Yoga Asanas: Some yoga asanas like Kunjali Kriya, Vajrasana, Janushirasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Dhanurasana, Pavanamuktasana can be made part of life to get rid of stomach related problems in the long run.
8. Lemon: Lemon is one of the best sources of ascorbic acid(also known as Vitamin C). Our immune system relies on Vitamin C to function properly. Lemon juice helps to reduce the toxins floating around in your GI tract, relieve the painful symptoms that accompany indigestion, and even reduce the risk of burping and bloating resulting from excess gas production in the gut.
To prevent excess gas, it may help by eliminating certain foods. Common gas-causing offenders include :-beans-peas-lentils-cabbage-onions-broccoli-cauliflower-whole-grain foods-mushrooms-certain fruits-and beer -and other carbonated drinks
Situation to avoid to stop sulfur burping:
1. Avoid skipping of food, as it causes gas resulting in burps.
2. Avoid more consumption of oily and spicy food, resulting in burping.
3. Avoid consuming citrus fruits empty stomach.
“To keep the body in good health is our duty, otherwise we will not be able to keep our mind strong and clear .”- Buddha
Must Read: Healthy Soup Recipe
Must Read: Healthy Breakfast Recipes
We hope that this article is useful and helpful for you. Like share and subscribe for more such useful information.
If you have any doubts regarding anything then please comment below or contact us via Contact Page .. We will try to answer all your questions…
NOTE: Before practicing anything new please do consult your doctor.