Quick Indian Dinner Recipe:
1. Veg Manchurian Recipe:-
- First, place a muslin cloth in a bowl and add cabbage, carrot, and salt. Place it aside for 5 minutes to get rid of excess moisture. Then squeeze out excess water from it and transfer it to another bowl. Reserve the water.
- Now add half tablespoon of cornflour & refined flour to the vegetables and mix them well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions, and shape them into balls and coat them with cornflour.
- Now heat oil in a Kadai. Deep-fry the balls till golden brown.
- Heat Two tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan for sauce preparations.
- Now roughly chop spring onion bulbs and reserve the greens.
- Now take a pan and add the bulbs, green chillies, and garlic, ginger. Also add the 1 cup vegetable stock (reserved water), soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, and crushed peppercorns and bring to a boil.
- Now mix together all the remaining cornflour and vegetable stock in a bowl to make a slurry, and add sauce too it, mix them well and cook for a minute.
- Remove pan from heat, and add fried balls & vinegar to it. Mix them well and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with diagonally sliced spring onion greens and serve it hot.
- One small size cabbage, shredded
- One medium-sized carrot, cut into juliennes
- Salt according to taste
- Two tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tbsp refined flour(maida)
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1-inch ginger, finely chopped
- 2 spring onion with greens
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
- One and 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- One teaspoon chilli sauce
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2. Mix Vegetable Restaurant Style Recipe:
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, and add cumin seeds to it and cook till the seeds change colour. Then add onions and saute to it and mix well. Cook again for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add garlic paste, ginger paste to it and mix well. Cook till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. Mix them well and cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add tomato puree and salt, mix them well and cook till the mixture becomes thick and the oil separates.
- Add Kaju-magaz paste to the mix and mix well. Add carrots, capsicum, French beans, cauliflower, green peas and gently mix well. Switch the flame off.
- Now add fresh cream to it and mix them well. Set it aside.
- Again heat a non-stick shallow pan and add Kasuri Methi and roast it and Crush it over the prepared vegetable mixture. Gently mix it and transfer it to a serving bowl.
- Now garnishes with ginger strips and chopped coriander. Serve it hot with rumali roti.
- Two medium-size carrots, cut into 1 inch thick strips and balanced
- 10-12 small cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 7-8 french beans, cut into 1-inch pieces and balanced
- 1 large capsicum, cut into dices
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas, boiled
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 medium-size onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, pureed
- One and a half tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt according to taste
- Two tablespoons cashew nuts-melon seeds(Kaju-magaz) paste
- Two and a half tablespoon fresh cream
- Ginger strips for garnish
- Two tablespoon Kasuri Methi
- Rumali roti to serve
In this article, I have discussed Quick Indian Dinner Recipe in the best possible way. If you have any doubts regarding anything then please comment below or contact us via Contact Page .. We will try to answer all your questions…